Ajax KeyPad Black Wireless Touch Keyboard
The Ajax Wireless KeyPad is used to control the Ajax security system. When you press a button or enter a digital code, the device sends a signal to the central alarm unit via a radio channel. The central unit processes the signal and enables or disables the armed mode. If the user is forced to disarm the system at will, the function of disarming by force is provided, which sends an alarm to the monitoring station.
To connect the keyboard to the hub, you must have the latest version of the operating system installed - Malevich. To upgrade to the new version of Hub OS, fill out the "form" at this link
The keyboard is equipped with an effective wireless radio communication system that uses message encryption and protection against forgery. This provides excellent security for alarms from hacking attempts. In addition, it has an ultramodern highly reliable communication system that allows it to operate successfully within several floors of the business center or at a distance of up to 1700 m in an open area from the central alarm unit.
- Information transmitted by the keyboard is protected from interception and attempted substitution;
- The maximum distance between the keyboard and the central unit is 1700 m in direct visibility;
- The device uses a general-purpose frequency of 868 MHz for signal transmission, which does not require a license for use;
- The possibility of partial arming;
- Light indication of the status of the device;
- Protected from opening the case;
- Checking device operability by pings once every 12 seconds;
- Energy-saving mode - works from one battery up to 2 years;
- Mounting indiscriminately with the SmartBracket.