Ajax LeaksProtect White wireless flood detection sensor
The Ajax MotionProtect wireless motion sensor is designed to detect human movement in a protected room. The sensor has adjustable sensitivity and is able to ignore pets weighing up to 20 kg and height up to 50 cm. The principle of operation of the sensor is based on the determination of infrared (IR) radiation from a living being. Every living thing, including man, is a source of IR radiation. As soon as the sensor detects such radiation, it analyzes the mass of a living object, and if it exceeds 20 kg, sends an alarm to the central alarm unit via radio. A special algorithm for processing the incoming signal provides additional verification of the object for mass and the presence of movement, which minimizes false alarms from moving pets. Thus the sensor works only at detection of movement of the person. Also, the sensor does not respond to the movement of inanimate objects. If, for example, a jacket falls off the hanger in the room, or a draft opens an interior door, the sensor will not work.
The sensor is equipped with an efficient wireless radio communication system, which uses message encryption and protection against forgery. This provides excellent protection for the alarm from hacking attempts by intruders. In addition, the sensor has a state-of-the-art highly reliable communication system that allows it to operate successfully within several floors of the business center or at a distance of up to 2000 m in the open from the central alarm unit.
Ajax MotionProtect can be used for protection of any objects: apartments, private houses, summer residences, offices, shops, warehouses, production rooms and other. The advantage of this sensor is its convenient and extremely easy independent installation by means of smart fastening, for installation the user does not need to disassemble the sensor. The motion sensor is one of the most common elements of burglar alarms.
- Easy to install and configure without special knowledge
- Installation of the sensor by means of smart fastenings is convenient and will not damage repair
- Regularly transmits a signal about the discharge of its battery to the central unit
- The information transmitted by the sensor is protected against interception and tampering attempts
- The maximum distance between the sensor and the central unit is 2000 m in line of sight
- Uses a general purpose frequency of 868 MHz for signal transmission, which does not require a license to use
- Detects movement at a distance of up to 12 m
- Ignores pets weighing up to 20 kg, up to 50 cm tall
- Does not work on random movements of inanimate objects
- Sensitivity adjustment
- Adaptive adjustment of transmission power, depending on distance to the central block, allows to spend less energy of the battery
- Digital temperature compensation provides high sensitivity of the sensor even at room temperature close to temperature of a human body
- Protected from tamper opening
- Powered by a CR123A battery for up to 7 years
- Works with the Ajax ocBridge wireless signal receiver